Raw Food Chick Blog

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Green Cleanse Day 3

Wow, here we are at hump day already. The time has gone by quickly and I am really starting to feel a difference. I feel lighter and energized and have been sleeping better. I have even shed a couple of pounds. I would assume it is mostly water weight because I haven't had anything salty, but in any event, I feel great.

It is interesting what I have noticed about myself during this time. I am feeling the urge to spread the cleanse into different areas of my life. I have been more productive at work, organizing my office, accomplishing things I have been putting off, and wanting to create a more nurturing environment both here and at home.

By nature I am a pretty organized person and dislike clutter but I feel it has entered into the next level. I am cleaning my house, going through my closet and getting rid of any unused items by donating them to a good cause. I also make sure my refrigerator is clean all the time and stocked with healthy live foods and even bringing fresh flowers into my house.

Maybe it is because I have so much more energy or maybe it is just because once you go through a process like this you want everything that surrounds you to be clean too. But what ever the reason, it is working.

I encourage you to do a cleanse like this. I think you will find it very rewarding. Try it, you might just really like it. See where a cleanse can take you, I know you won't be disappointed.

Be well.

Nanners

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home